Psychological Types, MBTI, The Freshman Year Experience
Ph.D. University of Colorado, 1973
- B.A., Oberlin College, 1968
- M.A., University of Colorado, 1971
- Ph.D., University of Colorado, 1973
- Psychological types, as measured by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The freshman year experience
- Teaching of psychology
- Scientific skepticism and claims of the paranormal
- Automotive psychology
Note: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and MBTI are registered trademarks of the test publisher, Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.
Carskadon, T. G. (Editor), Journal of Psychological Type, Volumes 1-59, 1977-2001.
Carskadon, T. G. (2001). Any course, any model: Things that work in first-year seminars, in first-year core curriculum courses, and beyond. Proceedings of The First-Year Experience, 2001 20th Annual National Conference (p. 41). Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina.
Carskadon, T. G., & McCarley, N. G. (1999, February). Maybe the answers are simple: Axioms we should challenge; things we can do. Invited plenary address given to The First-Year Experience, 1999 National Conference, University of South Carolina.
Carskadon, T. G. (1999). A grand synopsis of 345 studies in psychological type, 1979-1999. Journal of Psychological Type, 50, 1-43.