Note-Dr. Berman is no longer accepting graduate or undergraduate students in his lab.
Pubs and grants can be found here (more info can be found on the link to my CV on this page):
We call our laboratory "The Clinical Studies Laboratory," and we conduct research on all sorts of interesting human behaviors, including aggression and suicide, using a variety of research techniques.
- B.A., Psychology, Bloomsburg University, 1989
- M.A., Psychology, Kent State University, 1991
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Kent State University, 1994
- Doctoral Internship, Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, 1994
- Mississippi license #36-599
- Mississippi civil commitment certificate #98-07