Note-Dr. Berman will not be accepting a student for fall 2020 (his lab is maxed out at the moment).
We call our laboratory "The Clinical Studies Laboratory," and we conduct research on all sorts of interesting human behaviors, including aggression and suicide, using a variety of research techniques (click on the CV link, below, for more information). I don't bother maintaining a fancy lab website, but if you are interested in joining our research team feel free to contact me (email is usually best).
- B.A., Psychology, Bloomsburg University, 1989
- M.A., Psychology, Kent State University, 1991
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Kent State University, 1994
- Doctoral Internship, Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, 1994
- Mississippi license #36-599
- Mississippi civil commitment certificate #98-07